Admission Process Steps
Please note that ALL OPEN HOUSE DATES for this year ARE NOW FULL!
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
If you are interested in placing your name on our wait list, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration for the 2013-2014 school year. Please put the Grade level you are interested in in the email's Subject line.
1. Register online and select an Open House event date if available.
2. You will receive a Pre-Application when you attend the Open House event.
You must complete this application, along with a non-refundable $50.00 deposit,
in order to schedule an interview/evaluation for your child.
3. Once we receive your Pre-Application, your child will be scheduled for an interview and evaluation with one of our staff members.
4. Families will be notified of Admissions decisions during the month of February.
5. Families are required to respond within two weeks of receiving your acceptance.
You may respond via email at email@example.com or via telephone at
6. In order to secure your space, families must scheduled an appointment to sign a contract at which time you will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit and registration fees.
7. If no space is available for your child’s grade level, you may opt to have his/her name placed on a waiting list and be notified when there is an opening.